01 June, 2010
Intention: Check-in (3 Questions) 

Ebony, you are just about half-way through the 21-day e-Course.  How is it going for you and your organizational goal?  Are you still feeling motivated?  Accomplishing those 15-minutes of focused action each day?  What else is showing up on this journey? 
This is not a test, just a check-in.  So, take a breath and take a non-judgmental look at how you are doing with this goal.  See where you are and how you are really feeling about this place in relation to your chosen organizational goal. 
 
 
Conscious Questions-to-Self
• Am I still aligned with the goal I chose for organizing?• Have I created steps so that I can achieve organization without overwhelm, i.e., the 15-minute focused actions?• Three questions to ask yourself to re-align and create next steps after answering the above questions?​◦ What do I want to stop thinking, feeling or doing?◦ What do I want to start thinking, feeling or doing?◦ What do I want to change thinking, feeling or doing? 
Tips on focused action (revisit, as repetition is key to learning):• Focus your activity in 15-20 minute daily activities - from de-cluttering to meditation• Write it/them down - to help you remember and to keep you on track• Keep the activity list focused and achievable - so overwhelm does not set in and distract you• Create an environment (maybe add music) to make the space your in more attractive - then you are less likely to be distracted Affirmation: I manage my time to increase my
energy.

I believe you can,
Karen McMillan, ACC
The Conscious Leadership and Retreat Coach
karen@kdmcmillan.com 

0 comments: